Lucy

Team Member

Forum posts: 1247
Bonuses: 5933
On 2017-06-14 09:59:07
Hey guys!

First of all, please note this is not an announcement as to a change we're making , but simply us trying to find out your thoughts on potentially switching to ETH or LTC, as the process might become faster for you with these options (instead of sending to BTC wallets). 

As you know, these coins are supported by the biggest exchange platforms so this shouldn't be an issue, we're just looking to hear your feedback for this.

Let us know, we're eager to hear your opinion 

Cheers,
Lucy

liam1352

Forum posts: 247
Bonuses: 14190
On 2017-06-14 21:06:47
Thank you respect member comments. I think the admin is considering the issue: BTC is currently unstable, can affect more or less to the payment of members. Moreover, ETH and LTC are also valuable coins. I also support this view.

lolxxxx

Forum posts: 83
Bonuses: 1130
On 2017-06-14 22:07:01
In simple words you want to save your money in fees (good thinking) But not everyone here is ETH or LTC user. What If we get payment in ETH or LTC? We will have to exchange them and It will charge us some money and we will lose the earned money. 
But if you doubled the price per approved submissions, then maybe someone is interested in switching to it.
I would suggest you to send payment in a single transaction and pay at least 0.001 fee or calculate the fee according to No.Of outputs and number of inputs. 
Otherwise, BTC is good option everyone is using it.
One more request, can you please increase the rate you are paying right now?

Lucy

Team Member

Forum posts: 1247
Bonuses: 5933
* modified on 2017-06-15 09:38:36
@liam1352: thanks for the feedback, we've noted down your opinion 

@lolxxxx: Thanks for the answer. We are aware not everyone is an ETH or LTC user, which is why we decided to ask you all on your thoughts about it, we are not going to take any action unless the vast majority of our members considers it to be a good measure. Appreciate the rest of your feedback too, however, it is not precisely related to the topic  I can totally understand you want bigger and faster payments, which is why we want to optimize the process on our side first, and we're asking for your collaboration in the process.

Looking forward to hearing more thoughts 

Thanks,

Lucy

lolxxxx

Forum posts: 83
Bonuses: 1130
On 2017-06-15 12:29:33
Then add a poll option in this topic and send notification to each user would be easy to know who is interested and who is not.

stizzyhd

Forum posts: 74
Bonuses: 639
On 2017-06-20 06:22:26
It could be better if you change it back to BTC or change it to ETH either! 

DinobotE03

Forum posts: 6
Bonuses: 1397
On 2017-06-20 08:00:21
personally,  i prefer to be paid in ltc or etc (ethereum classic) and bitcoin is still my first choice.  If the website have a payment options box, thats more good. 
Login or register to post a comment.