adam27944

Forum posts: 83
Bonuses: 7983
On 2016-11-07 21:29:29
 I work very actively. But the bonus is not approved submit. This is completely different than before. I worked as required as before. I now submit to send 20 bonus, all is not accepted. I feel very ashamed of this. A disaster for me ???

Lucy

Team Member

Forum posts: 1247
Bonuses: 5926
On 2016-11-08 12:39:36
Hello Adam,

We appreciate your hardwork and we've always been fair in rewarding you. Sorry your submissions haven't been approved lately, but please note nothing has changed in the process. Submissions aren't approved based on member type, but based on quality, just a reminder: bonuses need to be relevant, with comprehensive terms, active, and not duplicates of older bonuses, of course.
I'm positive things will get back on track for you, let me know if you need our help with anything else.

brenderson

Forum posts: 3
Bonuses: 0
On 2016-12-03 14:19:27

hah .. yes ... bonuses have to be genuine .. not expired (acute and actual) ... unique .. maybe duplicates you can reward with half of value of a unique one ... ah we have 400 workers and only 200 bonuses at our disposition ... maybe we can start fight for a bonus ... this i me in my life somewhere .... and club says will pay after 20 unique active genuine relevant bonus codes are accepted at the discretion of the owners of the site .. yeah ... my gmail is --- if anyone wants more co-operatiion and partecipation  

Lucy

Team Member

Forum posts: 1247
Bonuses: 5926
On 2016-12-03 14:49:39
Hello brenderson, 

Thanks for your intervention, we generally care for our members’ feedback and work on improving the rules towards everyone’s satisfaction. 

However, please avoid posting your personal details on the forum, we would advise against it. Also, please note that we encourage a polite and overall respectful attitude from our forum members, thus we were obligated to reject some of your other posts.

Thank you for your understanding,
Lucy
Login or register to post a comment.