aBitcoinBetter

Forum posts: 39
Bonuses: 11
* modified on 2016-02-01 05:08:00
BetSoft has somehow made a 10 line fruit slot cool and actually fun to play. One of the biggest benefits I found while playing Fruit Zen is you can keep your bets low if you are just looking to play casually and kill time. High rollers or big betters also can bet a fortune on fruit zen if they want. In fact, bet range from 10 cents to over $100 PER SPIN!!

Graphics are also well-crafted and are in line with the theme. The game features various types of fruits, including, Oranges, Grapes, Melons, Plums, Lemons, Cherries, and Raspberries, Oranges being the highest paying fruit symbol. Instead of the usual placing of the fruits on the reels, these fruit symbols appear very lifelike, and the graphic design is just magnificent. This is a real 3D experience, as the fruits are not just pictures that are stuck on the reels, hence the name of the slot. The purple hues and colors of the water and skyline, as well as the details in the background, are remarkable, and they all appear in crisp, clear representations. The fruits appear suspended in mid-air as the water waves moves gently beneath them. Japanese cherry wood is used in the framing and it can be seen on the coin selection and bets per line area. Some may liken this game to the popular fruit slicing game Fruit Ninja.

aBitcoinBetter

Forum posts: 39
Bonuses: 11
On 2016-02-01 05:06:22
BetSoft has somehow made a 10 line fruit slot cool and actually fun to play. One of the biggest benefits I found while playing Fruit Zen is you can keep your bets low if you are just looking to play casually and kill time. High rollers or big betters also can bet a fortune on fruit zen if they want. In fact, bet range from 10 cents to over $100 PER SPIN!!

Graphics are also well-crafted and are in line with the theme. The game features various types of fruits, including, Oranges, Grapes, Melons, Plums, Lemons, Cherries, and Raspberries, Oranges being the highest paying fruit symbol. Instead of the usual placing of the fruits on the reels, these fruit symbols appear very lifelike, and the graphic design is just magnificent. This is a real 3D experience, as the fruits are not just pictures that are stuck on the reels, hence the name of the slot. The purple hues and colors of the water and skyline, as well as the details in the background, are remarkable, and they all appear in crisp, clear representations. The fruits appear suspended in mid-air as the water waves moves gently beneath them. Japanese cherry wood is used in the framing and it can be seen on the coin selection and bets per line area. Some may liken this game to the popular fruit slicing game Fruit Ninja.

jasonxg

Forum posts: 128
Bonuses: 1
On 2016-06-26 05:59:34
I won some free spins on fruitzen. The fruit setting doesn't really don't for me but the animations are really nice. 
Login or register to post a comment.