aBitcoinBetter

Forum posts: 39
Bonuses: 11
On 2016-01-30 22:08:02
#1: Deck the Halls- This Christmas slot is 5 real and contains 30 pay lines. The payout on this slot are unmatched! Stacked Santa pay big and show up on both the regular game and bonus. Merry X-mas Wilds Double each win! Get 3 bells and receive 10 free spins! This is where it gets interesting!! During the free spins all wins are doubled, the "Merry Xmas" wild doubles the win again AND is stacked during free spins!!!! ★ The day this slot was released I played. My first spin at $1.50 hit $450. Twenty minutes later I hit the free spins with 4x4 stacked wilds for a SWEET, SWEET, SWEET $2,200 payout!! Since then I've always done well, even though it is no longer the holidays! ★ 

#2: Immortal Romance - If you are familiar with & enjoy the smash hit slot "Thunderstruck 2" then you will really love Immortal Romance. It is basically the same as Thunderstruck 2, accept I feel the bonus spins and payout is better! The main scatter bonus features 5 separate free spin rounds. Ranging from stacked wilds, 5x multipliers, rolling reels and more. The second feature is known as the wild desire feature which randomly turns the whole reel wild, up to all 5 reels!!

#3: Break Da Bank Again Multispin
- Break Da Bank Again is a 9 line slots with a 5x wild multiplier. Hit the bonus with 3 safe door symbols and win 15+ free spins where all wins are multiplied by another 5. This means hitting the wild multiplier during will end up multiplying any bonus win 25x!!! What is even better is the Multispin version, which allows players to spin 4 Break Da Bank Slot machines at one time!! The multispin version hits bonuses more then any other game I play, not to mention it has a 98% + payout percentage, higher then any other quickfire/microgaming slot out their!

jasonxg

Forum posts: 128
Bonuses: 1
On 2016-06-12 05:15:45
In number 1 you say you won $2200 using only $1.50 , can you show us ? That just sounds crazy to me. 
Login or register to post a comment.