aBitcoinBetter

Forum posts: 39
Bonuses: 11
* modified on 2016-01-30 02:50:02
Looking to get your hands on Bitcoin safely and easily using unorthodox methods such as paypal, credit cards, debit cards, even gift cards?!  If so, I'll provide you inside knowledge from my years of experience of how to do so.  Each method I provide is 100% safe, tested and I will personally guarantee, given you follow the instructions correctly.   Below I breakdown multiple methods I learned over the past 2-3 years and can not be found anywhere else without hours, if not days of research!

aBitcoinBetter

On 2016-01-30 02:55:03
Lets get right into it with Paypal to Bitcoin method 1 of 2....... PAYPAL TO BITCOIN METHOD 1 This first method is a step by step way to get bitcoins using Paypal. This first method is the fastest, easiest way to get bitcoin via Paypal, but may also cost a bit more to exchange. PLEASE NOTE: As with all the methods I provide, this guide only works for legit traders using personal Paypal VERIFIED accounts. 

STEP 1: Signup and create an account at Paxful.com.  OR CLICK HERE

STEP 2: Upon Signup, be sure to include a verified phone # and email address. Also, be sure to set up 2FA (two factor authentication) under your account settings. 2FA is not mandatory but is highly recommended.

STEP 3: Click "Buy Bitcoins" located at the top of the page in green. 

STEP 4: Choose Paypal, found on the left of the page, 1st to the top. Or Simply CLICK HERE STEP 5: You will not see many different traders offering to sell bitcoins via Paypal, so who is the right one to use? First and foremost, choose a trader who has +100 or more feedback. To know how many feedback a trader has, simply look at the number next to there name. Furthermore I recommend clicking the users name in order to see detailed feedback and trader information. The more trades and positive feedback the better, even if they are not the cheapest rate. Second, make sure the trader is online and active so you can start the trade instantly. To know if a trader is online and active, make sure the circle next to there username is GREEN. NOT yellow or gray but GREEN. Lastly, after you find a trusted trader who is online and ready to trade, make sure the currency accepted matched the currency used in your country and is the best rate. (CLICK HERE FOR SCREENSHOT EXAMPLE ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT TRADER)

STEP 6: Once you choose the trader fitting the above criteria, read the trade terms and limits. The limits simply are the minimum/maximum you can purchase in bitcoin from the trader. The terms are not so simple unfortunately. To make things easy, but I'll give it a shot...... Almost every legit trader is going to request you upload a picture ID that matches the Paypal account you are using, a written statement, a selfie matching your ID and possibly more. Keep in mind you are a new user That being said, also keep in mind Paypal is reversible and these traders can and do lose a lot of $$ in bitcoin to scammers. Expect to provide a lot of information in order to trade and receive bitcoins instantly. If you are not ready to do so then Paypal method 2 may be the better option for you. 

STEP 7: Open a trade for the amount you want (in between the min/max the trader allows), then proceeded to message the seller simply saying "hi". 

STEP 8: Follow the instructions the trade gives you. This is when they will ask you to provide ID and other uploads/information the seller needs to lessen the risk of being scammed. 

STEP 9: Once you provide the seller with all the information they request they will either send an invoice for you to pay, request you to send money to their Paypal address or instruct how to pay some other way. 

STEP 10: Pay the invoice or send fund to the address they provide as quickly as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to send the funds INSTANTLY via Paypal. What this means is you must send money or pay an invoice using funds you have in your Paypal Balance. Some traders will accept payment sent from credit/debit cards on Paypal (as long as it's instant), but NO TRADER will accept e-check or other Paypal method that does not clear instantly. 

STEP 11: Upon successfully sending payment or paying the invoice, go back to the Paxful trade and click "PAYMENT COMPLETE". This will inform the trader that the payment was sent as well as start the clock for them to release the bitcoins kept in escrow. 

STEP 12:  If sent correctly, the trader will release your bitcoins into your Paxful account. 

STEP 13: YOUR DONE! **Leave feedback for the trader and request they do the same. 

This step by step guide is extremely detailed and looks much harder then it actually is. In my opinion trading on Paxful is my favorite way to get bitcoins via Paypal. Why? Simply put, the more you trade on Paxful, the more history and trust you build. The more trust you build, the more traders that will trade with you. The more traders that will trade with you, the better the rates are. The better the rates are, the cheaper Bitcoins will cost you!! This same guide can roughly work on LocalBitcoins.com. From my experience Paxful is a much better trading platform FOR BUYING Bitcoin using PAYPAL, ESPECIALLY FOR NEW USERS. Questions, Comments or Issues? Just Reply to this post!! MANY MORE INSIDE PROVEN METHODS (AND SCREENSHOTS) FOR BUYING BITCOIN TO COME SO KEEP CHECKING BACK!!

aBitcoinBetter

On 2016-01-30 07:59:08
Using Gyft.com to purchase bitcoin via credit/debit card, google wallet or paypal!!

Did you know that traders on LocalBitcoins and Paxful sell their Bitcoin for Gyft.com Gift Cards?!  And Did you know that you can purchase Gyft.com gift cards using any Credit, Debit, Paypal or Google Wallet Account??  It's a simple, easy way to get Bitcoins using high risk methods most traders will not accept on their own.  Just make sure you follow the directions below.  Also checkout the SCREENSHOT included!

1) Signup and register an account on Gyft.com
2) Find a trader on LocalBitcoins or Paxful who accepts Gyft.com cards (there are a few).
3) Follow the traders instructions and either buy or send a Gyft.com card to them.
4) Go to Gyft website and purchase THE RED GYFT gift card for the amount you want.
5) Checkout using credit/debit card, Paypal or Google Wallet!!

SCREENSHOT*CLICK HERE*

As an added bonus you will receive $5 free when you signup and open a new Gyft.com account! SWEET!

jasonxg

Forum posts: 128
Bonuses: 1
On 2016-06-12 17:31:57
I have been using localbitcoin to both sell and buy btc and I have never had a problem. The traders reply within mere minutes or instantly. The trade is the fasterst I have ever seen in any service in my entire life even services before bitcoin cannot compete. I highly recommend them. Also you can meet face to face and get paid in hard cash. 

naveengondi

Forum posts: 2
Bonuses: 0
On 2016-06-25 15:04:52
Buying bitcoin with okpay is very safe, why because you load  your okpay account with local currency and then exchange it to bitcoin or other cryto currencies . You can invest   in various  investment programs also and okpay  has its  own physical debit card so that you can withdraw  currency alt your local atm's.
Login or register to post a comment.