Forum posts: 4
Bonuses: 10
On 2015-12-08 08:56:45
$393 let's keep it going 

aBitcoinBetter

Forum posts: 39
Bonuses: 11
On 2016-01-31 15:51:21
Just to clear the air about the recent drop Bitcoin took.  The recent drop in price earlier this month (from upper $400's to the mid to upper $300's) was due to in part of a major Bitcoin developer quitting and claiming that "Bitcoin is Broken". 

Honestly the particulars to this claim are too technical for me to understand, but I can assure you that this claim turned out to be untrue.  Many investors freaked out and sold their coins, thus leading to a price drop.  I, personally feel that this turned out to be a good thing, as you can buy bitcoins low and I feel the price will only rise.

Can't make any guarantees, but I do feel Bitcoin will bounce back to the mid to high $400's by March of this year.  That being said, anyone thinking of selling off all there coins and are nervous about the dip, probably should hold off.

universalfxbd

Forum posts: 5
Bonuses: 0
On 2016-01-31 22:12:06
Just to clear the air about the recent drop Bitcoin took.  The recent drop in price earlier this month (from upper $400's to the mid to upper $300's) was due to in part of a major Bitcoin developer quitting and claiming that "Bitcoin is Broken". 

Honestly the particulars to this claim are too technical for me to understand, but I can assure you that this claim turned out to be untrue.  Many investors freaked out and sold their coins, thus leading to a price drop.  I, personally feel that this turned out to be a good thing, as you can buy bitcoins low and I feel the price will only rise.

Can't make any guarantees, but I do feel Bitcoin will bounce back to the mid to high $400's by March of this year.  That being said, anyone thinking of selling off all there coins and are nervous about the dip, probably should hold off.
Thanks for this meaningful post. I also agree with that Bitcoin will bounce back to the mid to high $400 By this February and March. I saw the daily market price and the market trends is just slightly down.

universalfxbd

Forum posts: 5
Bonuses: 0
On 2016-02-18 06:48:35
I see the market trend is down  and probably market moves will go up. 

This is good time to open buy for traders who trading bitcoin.
Login or register to post a comment.