Whats going on?

yeah .... i see .. this is very industrious and demanding task to find bonuses codes values sites etc ... but they say that club pays ... strange that no affiliate referrals are offered .... but our efforts are rewarded ... will see .. 16 declined submissions .. nhhh  .. probably there are reasons ... how can i know if my bonus id unique ... and what is purpose of all this .. but club is pleasant to work ... has a very good home page .. only that cut hand or fist is damaging the style .... and this emo on reply .. yeah

by lolxxxx, 7 replies.

Started 2016-11-13 18:59:02

I do not understand what is happening?

hah .. yes ... bonuses have to be genuine .. not expired (acute and actual) ... unique .. maybe duplicates you can reward with half of value of a unique one ... ah we have 400 workers and only 200 bonuses at our disposition ... maybe we can start fight for a bonus ... this i me in my life somewhere .... and club says will pay after 20 unique active genuine relevant bonus codes are accepted at the discretion of the owners of the site .. yeah ... my gmail is --- if anyone wants more co-operatiion and partecipation  

by adam27944, 3 replies.

Started 2016-11-07 21:29:29

Pay per post

yeah ... nice forum .. but we need some more genialism and genuinity .... and admin hast to put avatars .. not to allow users to choose it ... nhhh

by jasonxg, 16 replies.

Started 2016-09-07 21:38:26